Sunday 5 February 2017

We should chat


Here is what's on my mind........watch the short video below and make a list and give yourself ONE point for each item below that refers to you:
💥I need more #energy
💥I'm tired all the #time
💥I struggle with #cravings
💥I'm always #hungry
💥I wish I had energy to #workout
💥I have trouble falling asleep at night
💥I have tried every #diet there is
💥I always feel #bloated
💥I am not regular (once or more per day)
💥I have crazy #moodswings
💥I get #sick often
💥I struggle to #love my body
💥I have given up on weight loss
💥I want to be a more #active person
💥I need extra money to help with bills
💥I don't want to fail ANOTHER #diet 
💥I have a passionless #career 
💥I hate #Mondays
💥I don't feel #challenged or #rewarded at my career
💥I don't #drink enough #water daily 
💥I'm curious about #Plexus but too shy to ask


Add up your points. If you have 3 or more, we should #chat! 
If you do what you've always done...you'll get what you've always got! 
You are NOT alone! Many people have experienced AT LEAST five of the things on this list! I'll be honest...before Plexus I could check off at least 10 of these! But, since I started Plexus 3 years ago, my #health & life is completely different!

Are you ready for a #positive change in your life???

PM me for a #confidential, no obligation chat! ðŸ’—

facebook:  http://facebook.com/InThePik411
email:  InThePink411@PearlCSI.ca
website:  http://InThePink411.com

No comments:

Post a Comment