Tuesday 7 February 2017

Celebrity Sighting !!!


Y'all know who this is right???

ALI VINCENT from the BIGGEST LOSER!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻...

Look her up on fb! You guys, SO many out there truly have no idea what Plexus is yet!!!! We are becoming a household name!!!! More & more are jumping on board with the health & happiness company!


Here's what Ali had to say:
"For years I have struggled with gut health issues. No matter what I did, they never got resolved. Many of you know that I am in WA right now and have been since Sept, when I got a call that my sister's husband wasn't expected to make it through the night. A lot of the contributing factors with his health issues were because of gut issues. As a result I knew I needed to get my gut issues resolved.
I have been doing a lot of research and I had no idea that poor gut health could affect so many things. I'm excited to have found some awesome products that focus on getting healthy from the inside out. And even better, they are natural, plant based and clinically proven with no artificial or unhealthy ingredients. I'm ready to feel better, have more energy and truly be healthy!!"

Ali has joined us in our Plexus journey ... contact me if you want to come along !!

facebook:  http://facebook.com/InThePink411
email:  InThePink411@PearlCSI.ca
website:  http://InThePink411.com

No comments:

Post a Comment