Friday 13 January 2017

Six NO's ...

that helped me say "Yes" to Plexus...

  1. NO big buy in: $34.95. The end. 
  2. NO parties: I don't have the hassle of bugging my friends to host parties ... however, hosting a "Sip and See" is always fun
  3. NO monthly fees: I’m not charged any monthly fees to do this. And no sales quotas or requirements, so I can get the wholesale price and sell nothing if I wanna.
  4. NO deliveries: friends and family order through my website and orders ship from the warehouse.
  5. NO taking money/payments: Because all orders are placed on-line, your payment is made when you make your purchase
  6. NO commitments: I’m not required to stay a Plexus ambassador for a certain amount of time and if I cancel there is no fee.


There wasn't any reason for me not to say YES 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment